• Artist: Stanley Parker, Navajo
• Design Size: 5/8" Wide, Turquoise Cab 5/8" Long x 3/8" Wide
• Measurements for Wrist: Refer to Bracelet Measurement Guide - Interior Side Width 2 1/2", Interior Height 1 3/4", Gap Width 1 1/4", Interior Circumference Including Gap 6 3/4"
• Materials: Turquoise, Sterling
• Flexibility: Flexible and Can Opened or Tightened Gently to Fit (please measure wrist carefully, repeated opening and squeezing bracelet will lead to metal fatigue and will eventually break)
Artist: Stanley Parker
Parker was born in 1952 and raised on the Navajo reservation. He is a master silversmithing and choices his stones carefully. His work is done with precision and choices only natural turquoise stones.